Santa Fe police seek woman for information about shooting, stabbing | News
Photo: Rachel Elizabeth Smith
Santa Fe police are looking for a woman believed to have information about a bloody incident last week in which two people were badly injured.
The woman, Rachel Elizabeth Smith, 21, was believed to have been a passenger in the truck that hit a parked car in the 100 block of Candalario which resulted in one male being stabbed and the driver of the truck being shot.
She is described as being 5’3” tall and weighing 140 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes.
Police tell us they believe Smith was in the truck when the accident occurred and may have pertinent information regarding the case.
She also has an outstanding arrest order for failing to comply with conditions of probation.
Contact the Santa Fe Police Department at 505-955-5015 if you have information regarding Smith or her location.
Top Santa Fe - Northern New Mexico Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Santa Fe and Anthony Recieve Housing Counseling Grants From HUD
- Health Care Companies to hold Job Fairs
- City and County Agree to Share Responsibility for Receiving and Processing Municipal Court Bonds
- Santa Fe Community Farm and The Food Depot in Search of Volunteers For A Great Cause
- Santa Fe City Council Considers Magazine Ban