9 businesses cited for serving alcohol to minors | News
Nine businesses in Santa Fe County that sell alcohol were cited for serving minors. In its second year, Operation Holiday Cheer targeted six-counties making a total of 33 citations, 15 felony referrals and one felony arrest.
The businesses in Santa Fe County that received citations were El Meson, II Piatto, Kohnami Japanese Restaurant, Whole Hog Café, El Campanario, Saigon Vietnamese Kitchen, Pranzo Italian Grill, Giant Food Store No. 6055 and Corazon.
Upcoming Events near Santa Fe - Northern New Mexico
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Outside of Roswell's UFO museum to face makeover
- NM Game and Fish offers reward in poaching case
- Winter weather hits southern NM
- Las Cruces man pleads guilty to murder in car chase
- <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px;">Body of a woman identified</span>